Sunday, December 6, 2015

What I recommend you to do 10 things.






I introduce you 10 things and go to there and try these in your life , in your school life.

I select the beautiful places and some food and activities in Japan and countries.
 

1.Angkor wat in Cambodia.

Angkor wat is the famous temple and world heritages. I recommend you should see sunshine with Ankor Wat. The cost of a plane ticket is cheap about 50,000 yen.

2.Take a TUK TUK

TUK TUK is like a taxi and known in  south-eastern Asia.The driving techniqueis so bad and nearly lose your seats. Let's get into a negotiation with driver to get your payment for less.


3.Eat local food

Try to eat some local foods because you feel unique tastes on each countries.For example, I ate phakches in Cambodia and spam Musubi, Loko Moko, Poki, Poi in Hawaii.

4.Cebu Island in Philippines.

Philippines is surrounded by oceans, so there are a lot of oceans.Cebu Island is the beautiful ocean and you play diving or snorkeling you can see many fishes and corals.

5.Hawaii.

Hawaii is the best place where I go because there are a lot good food , oceans, beaches like Kailua beach, Makapuu tide pools, Hanauma Bay.The way of amusing yourself is
free, a relaxing, swimming, sleeping, drinking, trekking.

6KoKo Head.(Hawaii)

KoKo Head is a trekking place, but this path is unpaved road because this road was used by cable cars. Now, some armies run as their trainings.

7.Miraishin no Oka (Hiroshima, Onomichi)

Drive with your friends in Shimanami Road and the art of palace builds in Ikuchi Island.You can see the white, magnificence building like Greece.


8.Bungee Jumping. (Okayama)

You can fly in the sky in Okayama, Washuzan Highland.
I just say "Awesome".

9.Yakushima.(Kagoshima)

This island go by the world of Mononoke Hime in Ghibli and the oldest Japanese cedar(Yaku-sugi) inhabit.You feel the strength of nature.

10.Motonosumi-inari Shrine in Yamaguchi.

This shrine is so beautiful and there is on the coast and a lot of shrine gateways are on stands. If you feel thrilling, you sit on the cliff.

Are you excited and interested in traveling?
I would like to you go there and all places won't let you down.
I'm happy you find the best place in your life.


3 comments:

  1. When you went bungee jumping at Washuzan Highland did you get scared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you went bungee jumping at Washuzan Highland did you get scared?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was second and I felt just excited and fun, not scared.

    ReplyDelete