In Japan, there are four seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. People have their own favorites about seasons, for example, "My favorite season is spring because I like cherry blossom or some flowers and an agreeable climate". This time, I compare summer and winter, "hot"and "cold" is easy to differentiate.
1st How long vacations
About 40 days summer vacation is so long, the vacations begins the last ten days of July and finishes the first ten days of September. About a week winter vacation is short, the vacations begins the Christmas and finishes the first 3 days of January.I prefer summer because the vacations are long and try new things. For example, volunteer, go
abroad, study hard more.
2nd Events(traditional)
Many festivals or traditional events are held all over Japan. In summer, Tanabata, fireworks festivals, Obon. In winter, Christmas, New Year's Eve Eve,New Year's Day. I better winter because I get some presents or make extra income as Otoshidama and spend time slowly in my house.I prefer winter because the events are crazy and wonderful.
3rd Food
People feel seasonable from temperature, foliage and so on. Especially, we are fussy about our food and we eat food that is in seasons like fish, vegetable, fruits in Japan.
we eat fresh vegetables like tomato, eggplant, corn and eat watermelon, Soumen (thin wheat noodles), ice cream, in summer.On another front, we eat crab, mandarin orange(Mikan), oyster, Oden and Nabe in winter.I prefer winter because a lot of seasonable food exist like crab, oyster and I like seafood, the best way to cook is Nabe.
4th Sports
As it gets colder, and snow. People go to the mountains because they play snowboarding, ski, snowball fight. Now, the popular sports is figure skating because Yuzuru Hanyu is successful in the world. But, summer has a lot of sports like beach-soccer, surfing, diving, fly-board, para-sailing. I prefer summer because I like ocean and diving is good, I meet many fish, turtle in the beautiful ocean.
As a result, I like summer and have three reasons.First, I hate cold and don't want to do anything. Secondly, I watch some sports games like soccer, baseball in the summer.Lastly, I have long time in summer, so I can travel. Which seasons do you like?
No comments:
Post a Comment